In this post, I am going to introduce myself, so you know a little bit (or a big bit) of the person behind La Belle Chloe.
I have been wanting to write this post for a very long time now, but I honestly never found the courage. These questions kept on running through my brain: what should I say? How many things should I tell? Should I open up completely? Do people really want to read this?
But it is time, to jump into the water. So here I go:
- My name is Patricia and I am from Madrid, Spain
- I was born in 1991, which I find for some reason, very special
- I have been living abroad for over 4 years now. Right now I am based in Munich, Germany
- I have 2 sisters that have become my greatest support. We are the best group of people I have ever met.
- We lost our mom in a traffic accident in 2001. After that, we came even closer together and made ourselves stronger.
- I met the man of my life, Martin, through Tinder. Before him, I did not believe love could be found through dating apps.
- My favourite food is ice cream. Cookies & Cream and Cookie Dough are on the top of my list.
- I tried to sell different stuff on my Etsy page; from hats to jewellery, to fascinators, to weird inventions… But none of them where something I felt good about.
- I learnt how to crochet in Ireland, on a small shop in Wicklow. I think it is the best decision of my life. I had no clue back then how far I could take it.
- I started to make Amigurumis before my niece was born. I wanted something she could use for a very long long time.
- I am very impulsive,and sometimes I don’t think twice before doing/saying something. I am trying to control that.
- I am the owner of a rabbit, Pi, who you may have met if you follow me on Instagram
- I try very hard to keep my craft supplies in order. But everytime I start to make something, chaos is back to our 30mª apartment.
- I love travelling and I want to do a World tour soon.
- I got my driver license at the age of 25 (better late than never?)
- My mother language is Spanish, but I think in English and I speak German at work.
- Martin and I speak all those languages. Sometimes at the same time. Sometimes all in one sentence.
- I have a tattoo on my left shoulder. I want another one, but still haven’t decided what or where. Life is though.
- I have been wearing glasses since I was in 5th grade (about 10 years old) and I really like it. I’m weird, I know.
- I am one of those persons who could kill you if I am hungry. And I am hungry almost all day. Be careful.
There, I said it. It was easier than expected.
Now feel free to ask me questions, you know I like it <3